Bibliomancy would like to start having poetry and flash fiction contests. Here is our first!
Write a speculative fiction flash fiction piece using the following phrase:
“When dawn broke, he knew it was all over.”
There are two ways to send in your submissions:
- Write the submission to your own blog and link back to it in the comments
- Send an email to:
Include your submission in the body of the email.
- Must be speculative fiction
- Must include the phrase above
- Must be within 100 to 750 words
- No sexually explicit content
- Must be received by September 7, 2013
Winning entries will be posted on the blog with a brief bio about the author and a link to the author’s blog.